The ancient lanes of Hyderabad’s
The ancient lanes of Hyderabad’s old town are an inviting glimpse into an India of the past. Take a step along its wonky, winding alleys and let the spectrum of colours, smells and people wash over you. This is a city to learn more about India’s Islamic customs.
Places To Visit:
- Ramoji Film City- is a very popular destination in Hyderabad and it is said to have millions of tourists every year. Many movies have been made at this location due to its beautiful scenery and climate.
- Chowmahalla Palace- This was once the seat of the Asaf Jahi Dynasty and holds the Nawbi Charm in itself. It is located near the famous monument of the Charminar and Laad Bazar.
- Hussain Sagar Lake- is one of the largest man-made lakes situated in Hyderabad. It is known for the large Buddha Statue in the centre and is known as a tank bund which attracts many tourists.
- Charminar-is the most popular monument in Hyderabad, it was built when Quli Qutb Shah shifted his capital from Golcondo to Hyderabad.
- Golconda Fort-is a massive fortress which displays the royal and ancient ruins of Hyderabad’s history, it is a must-visit place for everyone who if visiting Hyderabad.
- Salar Jung Museum-is located in Darushifa and is on the southern bank of the Musi River. It is one of the three national museums in India, and the collection of this museum was sourced from the Salar Jung family and it features multiple paintings, Sculptures, Statues and more.
- Wonderla- is one of the most popular attractions for family visits, it is a theme park with multiple areas waiting to be explored, it is by far the most exciting and fun place for families in the whole of Hyderabad.
- Snow World Hyderabad- is the only place in Hyderabad where it snows all year, it is a huge hit amongst local visitors and tourists. It is the largest snow park in the world and is the first snow-themed park in India.
- Jala Vihar - Spread across an area of 12.5 acres next to Hssain Lake, Jala Vihar is the largest water park in the whole of Hyderabad.
- Taj Falaknuma Palace- is perched around 2000 meters above the city of Hyderabad and was once the property of Nizam- known to be the richest man in the world, the palace has now been converted into a 5-star luxury hotel.
- Birla Mandir- is built on a hillock of Kalapahad and is made from marble bought in Hyderabad itself. It is a great place for people to visit in order to gain knowledge about the religious side of Hyderabad.